034V

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Since I am on a few Facebook groups, and I am "old-school" and like forums, figured I'd register here.

Some of you know me I'm sure.

1996 LSC-T (money pit)
1994 MK8 N/A with some personal touches

IMG_20161231_105640.jpg

IMG_20180922_123140.jpg

FRONT_CURRENT.jpg

IMG_20180825_060335.jpg

IMG_20180825_060115.jpg

Welcome to LVC. Those are some sweet Mark VIII's you have. The LSC's were always my favorite package. As you browse through the site you will find many knowledgeable people here.

What types of numbers is the '96 putting down? It's a good money pit to have! :D

Wanted to pass this info on to you. Lincoln and Continental Owners Club (LCOC), is a national Lincoln owners club. It costs $48.00 a yr. you can meet and talk with all kinds of owners in you region or national events. They have car shows, meeting events, they have deals on advertising in their monthly magazine. The best of all you get Ford X-Plan discount on any new Ford or Lincoln whether you buy or lease. The more popular the model the more you save. They also have companies who have replacement parts or can find them for you.

There is also Mark 8 Addicts club, they have a website and facebook page. They are out of California.

Temple Performance, and Super Coupe Performance have parts for your Mark. Other Mark VIII stuff for sale and purchase: Lincoln Mark VIII Marketplace

Keep us updated on the next round of go fast goodies.

Members online

Back