B.Elliot

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Came across this forum and decided to join. I see a lot of great posts here! Thank you for accepting my membership. Greetings to all from the Land of 10,000 Lakes!
Currently own a 2002 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited. This is only the second Lincoln I've owned. Had a lot of Cadillacs though. Due to multiple spine and hip problems, this one is the best I've ever had. Due to my medical issues is why I bought it. On March 11, marked the 7th anniversary of owning this fine machine. In that time, I've only put just about 32,000 on it. Mechanically, it is like new. Replaced the air ride and regular maintenance is all I've had to do to it.
242968_2054895090005_3432174_o.jpg

Came across this forum and decided to join. I see a lot of great posts here! Thank you for accepting my membership. Greetings to all from the Land of 10,000 Lakes!
Currently own a 2002 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited. This is only the second Lincoln I've owned. Had a lot of Cadillacs though. Due to multiple spine and hip problems, this one is the best I've ever had. Due to my medical issues is why I bought it. On March 11, marked the 7th anniversary of owning this fine machine. In that time, I've only put just about 32,000 on it. Mechanically, it is like new. Replaced the air ride and regular maintenance is all I've had to do to it. View attachment 828569034
Good to see another member from Minnesota join the Forum ...glad you're here and yes it's a good group of ppl

Members online

No members online now.
Back