New Member :waving:

BigTom

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I recently replaced the main fuel pump on my 2002 Lincoln LS V8 Sport and found some excellent documentation and step by step pump replacement walk-through's, with pictures even. :D The repair went fairly smoothly and I saved at least $800.00 easy doing it myself. I have a few more issues with my LS I need to find answers for and I am pretty sure if I don’t find them here, I will at the very least be guided to where I can. The members here are friendly and more than happy to help even the truly lost seekers of help!

As a founding member in a previous car club, I posted many of these pictured walk-throughs each time I did a modification or repair. Back in the day, some 10 or more years ago, after lurking on the Edmunds board, another member here PackV12 and I along with another Lincoln LS owner decided to start a Lincoln LS car club. After a few years let’s just say politics and a big ego caused enough problems that PackV12 and I decided it was time for us step down from our leadership rolls and move on. It was a shame because we both put our hearts and countless hours into the club. Pack always told me that all car clubs end up the same way eventually, mired in personality clashes, ego against ego. I don’t think Lincoln vs Cadillac is headed that way so, I have decided to slowly put my feet back in the water.

I will post pictures when I’m able to locate them. I originally owned a 2000 Lincoln LS Sport, which Lincoln replaced with the 2002 after numerous repairs and paint defects.

Members online

Back