New Member - Topify Community Manager

The Pun

Topify Support
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to the site, a friend of Joey, from Chicago, and also the Community Manager for the Topify mobile browsing App.

We have a 2002 White Diamond on black STS that is nearing the end of its life cycle as my retired mothers DD. Have been thinking about picking it up so joining the site will be a great resource to fixing it up and adding some mods.

I have always been a big gear head and active forum member. Here some of the previous cars I have owned, a pretty diverse bunch.
2003 10th Anniversary Kenne Bell Cobra
1996 Cobra Vert
2006 Jeep SRT8
1993 Chrome Yellow Feature Edition Mustang 5.0 LX Vert
1997 240SX
2001 Audi A4 1.8T
1995 Acura Legend LC Coupe
2004 Range Rover HSE
1979 Lincoln Mark 5
1986 Honda Civic si
about a half dozen fox body Mustang 5.0's

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and the site. Also I can be a resource while using the Topify mobile browsing App which is now available for Android and iOS.

Any and all feedback is welcome: www.topify.com

For those of you who didn't catch this, Jeff works for Topify, which is a new service similar to Tapatalk. We are setup on topify and topify is a free app. Both Android and iphone apps are available. I am working closely with Jeff and the others at topify to add features to the app so as to improve how forum apps work for users.

Your suggestions and comments will go a long way to helping that effort. SO try out topify today. Its a pretty good app already I think.

Joeychgo said:
For those of you who didn't catch this, Jeff works for Topify, which is a new service similar to Tapatalk. We are setup on topify and topify is a free app. Both Android and iphone apps are available. I am working closely with Jeff and the others at topify to add features to the app so as to improve how forum apps work for users.

Your suggestions and comments will go a long way to helping that effort. SO try out topify today. Its a pretty good app already I think.

Thanks Joey, I will create a suggestions/support thread for users voices to be heard.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...063-Topify-Mobile-App-Support-Feedback-thread

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back