New Member Photos

SOCOLDLS00

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just posting some recent pics of the ls nothing special still stock but super clean hope you all like

IMG_0536.jpg

328.jpg

329.jpg

392.jpg

Welcome to here. Does look clean. I see you already pulled the orange reflectors out of the headlights so its not stock anymore! And so it begins.....

Always glad to welcome another white gen 1!

Welcome!

Welcome to the jungle(Guns and Roses)!!!

Clean ass LS. Regardless of generation.

Thanks i baby it like a child & yes I took the reflectors out and would've started doing more but for the past 6 months I've been going back & forth on getting a 03-06 lse and i still haven't made up my mind:confused:

Clean looking LS, krispy clean if you will. Take out the orange reflector and leave the egg yolk bulb in there? C'mon man lol. Seriously though, welcome to LVC!

yep, a blank canvas to play with... can wait to see what your plans are...welcome

jmtisio,
I'm doing this on a spare set of headlights. What bulb do you recommend?

02LincLS- Silverstars. Or some other company makes a chrome bulb.

Silverstars here:

IMG_7034.jpg

jmtisio,

I've been using these bulbs from StealthAuto for almost two years now without an issue. I ran them in my truck as well without any problems.

These are probably the most expensive bulb to fulfill the look you're going for. The coating hasn't flaked, the bulbs have yet to burn out, and they claim to have a lifetime warranty.. There are cheaper ones on eBay or even at your local AZ. I've kept using them because they were the first ones I came across that seemed legit. I'll attach pics when I take some of my fresh headlights tonight.

A final suggestion would be to of course use the ones from StealthAuto but you can't go wrong with the ones from Sylvania or the eBay ones considering how cheap they are. The only drawback from using these is the output is not nearly what it is compared to the straight amber bulbs. Also, as you may tell from Pektel's photo his give off a sort of purple multi color when off. The one's I'm using, along with many others, are straight "chrome", silver, w/e.

I may be changing to LED since the angel eyes and flashers are not in sync anymore though. :cool:

jmtisio,

i'm using sylvania amber bulbs i got from autozone not the best out there but definitely bright i want to upgrade to LEDs but haven't had the time or money lately plus have other things i need 2 fix

i'm using sylvania amber bulbs i got from autozone not the best out there but definitely bright

Nothing wrong with sticking to amber bulbs, just not a fan of orange bulbs. Don't think you'll find a better brand of bulbs in Sylvania or Philips. On the other hand a burnt orange LS I think would look pretty wicked.

Here's a pic a snapped showing the bulb I'm running.

IMAG0366.jpg

Nice how much did u pay for those? i would change myself but i want to do a gen 2 lse front end so it really wouldn't be a point of changing now

The bulbs will work with either headlight Gen. I or Gen. II, bulb# 3157. See the links I posted earlier in the thread for more info. Again, they can be had cheaper on eBay.

Welcome!!!! Very clean ls, so clean, I will look past the chrome trim :D

I've been using these bulbs from StealthAuto for almost two years now without an issue. I ran them in my truck as well without any problems.

These are probably the most expensive bulb to fulfill the look you're going for. The coating hasn't flaked, the bulbs have yet to burn out, and they claim to have a lifetime warranty.. There are cheaper ones on eBay or even at your local AZ. I've kept using them because they were the first ones I came across that seemed legit. I'll attach pics when I take some of my fresh headlights tonight.

A final suggestion would be to of course use the ones from StealthAuto but you can't go wrong with the ones from Sylvania or the eBay ones considering how cheap they are. The only drawback from using these is the output is not nearly what it is compared to the straight amber bulbs. Also, as you may tell from Pektel's photo his give off a sort of purple multi color when off. The one's I'm using, along with many others, are straight "chrome", silver, w/e.

I may be changing to LED since the angel eyes and flashers are not in sync anymore though. :cool:

Thanks for the reply! I actually saw that picture in the picture thread and remembered, oh yeah... I wonder if anyone replied to me in that other thread.

I'm not too worried about brightness, or if it reflects funny interference colors, its better than the magnified orange bulb IMO. I am experimenting with some coatings on the reflector which should help it blend it in to the vehicle when the orange part is removed. It will still be highly reflective, but darker if that makes sense. I'll post up some pictures when I'm done.

Members online

No members online now.
Back