New Member Jur de Jong

Jur de Jong

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am Jur de Jong and live in Den Bosch, Netherlands. US cars have always had my interest, especially fullsize coupes. The Lincoln MK IV and V are my favorites.
A year ago a dream came true: I bought a pristine example of a 1975 Lincoln Mk IV. I recently gave it a 5 K Euro paintjob in original colors and it now looks as if it just rolled out of the showroom. I love my 2,5 ton boat which rides ultimately quiet over smooth roads and wallows violently over bumps. Like a fullsize 70's US car is supposed to. My car is totally original except for a windshield-mounted TomTom navi. So for me no shoarma-wheels, thunder-exhausts or soundtornado-stereos. I cherish it the way it is.
:)
Jur de Jong
www.classiclincolnevents.nl
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2486943

Since I am not a technician, I decided to get myself a more recent (and reliable) Lincoln. So I sold the Mk IV, and bought a pristine 1997 Town Car Jack Nicklaus SE. I had it shipped to the Netherlands in june 2008. It has 80k miles on the odo and it is a delight to drive.

DSC02672.jpg

:)

Bad frog, thats a BAD FROG!!!
Be nice to the people from the Netherlands. Thier not mean and evil like us americans.

Members online

No members online now.
Back