New Member in the Garage... Chevy Epica LT 2004.5 ??

Roy

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
We my wife needed a new car and she will not drive the STS or the intrepid ES,(TO BIG she says)
so off we when looking for a new car for here to replace her 1992 Acclaim.

First she wanted a Sebring, but could not find one that she Liked, then we went to look at the Malibu. Walking into the Lot she pointed at a car and said What,s that?

It was a 2004.5 Cheve Epica LT. News to me.. but what a sweet deal... Fully loaded Roof, 4 WDisk-ABS, 6cyl DOHC,(sim) wood int. Leather, fogs, climate cntl..... and on and on, plus 3000 off and they took of an other 1000 because I drive a GM(STS) hard to belive one month ago I never even new this car was alive. It turns out it,s from the GM plant in Korea (Formally Daewoe), but it's a great ride for the Buck... I post some pic's soon.

Oh ya I also get 20 cents a liter off my next $500 worth of gas (About 65 cents a gallon US)

I'm happy, she's happy Lifes Good...

Roy said:
We my wife needed a new car and she will not drive the STS or the intrepid ES,(TO BIG she says)

First she wanted a Sebring, but could not find one that she Liked, then we went to look at the Malibu. Walking into the Lot she pointed at a car and said What,s that?

It was a 2004.5 Cheve Epica LT. News to me.. but what a sweet deal... Fully loaded Roof, 4 WDisk-ABS, 6cyl DOHC,(sim) wood int. Leather, fogs, climate cntl..... and on and on, plus 3000 off and they took of an other 1000 because I drive a GM(STS) hard to belive one month ago I never even new this car was alive. It turns out it,s from the GM plant in Korea (Formally Daewoe), but it's a great ride for the Buck... I post some pic's soon.

Oh ya I also get 20 cents a liter off my next $500 worth of gas (About 65 cents a gallon US)

I have no idea what an Epica is, but your STS is very nice

Some Pic's of Cheve Epica Only in Canada Mid Size w/ lots of goodies

My wife has had it for two days now and just loves it.

It no Cadi but it's as big a car that she will drive...I,ll keep working on her.
Mabey next time I can talk her into a CTS-V ? Never know...

Roy

Roy said:

Epica20045.JPG

Epica20045b.JPG

Epica20045bk.JPG

Epica20045dash.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! It looks like a Malibu that had a well-deserved interior make over. The Malibu's have a very cheap interior and screams "economy car". That appears very nice on the inside and comfortable.

2004 Epica

Post a picture of the thing so we can see what it looks like.

Hi Roy,
My girlfriend has a 2004 Epica that she has owned for a year.Like you I
had never heard of them before.It is in excellent cond,new paint,215,000km.
She would like to sell it,just wondering if you could give me an idea what a
fair price would be for it? My e-mail is newton.boys@sympatico.ca
Tom

Members online

No members online now.
Back