new member Hi

lazer

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi
New to the forum,my name is Alan and I live in Medofrd,MA.I Have a 1989 Lincoln LSC mk7 (I hope to restore) I think it was the best yr. for that model.I got lucky finding this site, did not think there were any out there for this type of car.Look forward to getting lots of info.and giving what little I have come across.

Alan

Hello

Hi. I'm new as well. I an 88 Towncar, kind of an ol' reliable, and a 90 Continental which is fairly new to the family.The TC was given to me, and it made an impression.When the time came to buy another car, Lincoln was pretty much the only car I would consider.Its nice to find people who understand. :steering

Last edited by a moderator:
lazer said:
Hi
New to the forum,my name is Alan and I live in Medofrd,MA.I Have a 1989 Lincoln LSC mk7 (I hope to restore) I think it was the best yr. for that model.I got lucky finding this site, did not think there were any out there for this type of car.Look forward to getting lots of info.and giving what little I have come across.

Alan

:W to the world of the Mark VII....Great Cars..... and welcome to :V

A great place to learn more about your Mark VII and a great place to meet some wonderful people.

Join the threads ask any question you like. Join your local Chapter to have more fun with you Lincoln.

:L :W

Welcome to you too Crazy Man!!

lazer said:
Hi

Alan
Welcome to :V i would like to cordially invite you to join the northeast chapter of our club. i am sure you will find this sight very interesting informative and fun. and please feel free to ask me anything youd like to.

i would also like to invite you to become a gold member. see gold member setup and join today there are many perks to it.
any way have fun.
Eric

Thanks for the WELCOME, this should be fun.Never knew there was a forum like this for Lincolns. I owen a 96 Impala SS also, and there are sooooo many sites and parts dealers OEM,aftermarket to choose from it makes it easy to work on. But I love my Lincoln LSC MKVII even after 15 yrs. darn nice ride (still)

lazer said:
Hi

Alan

:W to the LvC Alan.....you came to the right place....there is plenty of MK 7 guys here that have mod'd there cars that can help ya out.....good luck..... :Beer

crazyman said:
Hi. I'm new as well. I an 88 Towncar, kind of an ol' reliable, and a 90 Continental which is fairly new to the family.The TC was given to me, and it made an impression.When the time came to buy another car, Lincoln was pretty much the only car I would consider.Its nice to find people who understand. :steering

:W to the LvC crazyman......hope you enjoy your stay! :Beer

Welcome Fellow Newbie!

Welcome!

I just found this site myself a few days ago. Looking to have fun hanging out and picking up a couple of pointers along the way.

Ross

Hey 1wykdmk8 I hope the PATS & STEELERS meet up for another game in January.the outcome will be diff.the second time around.Give the BUS a flat better call AAA.Should be fun.

Members online

No members online now.
Back