New member from South Jersey

raquaro

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Yo from the Philly area. I am Robert Aquaro. Grew up in Philly, but moved to Jersey almost 25 years ago. I have been a Lincoln lover for many years. I love customs and hot rods most, as long as it is a Ford with a Ford engine, but I actually love all cars, even GM's and Chryslers. The kicker is I work for Mitsubishi. I work in the commercial truck headquarters in New Jersey.

As far as cars I own, I have a 1956 Capri Sport Coupe in restored original condition, a 1968 Continental Sedan that has a modified 460 in it as well as many other modifications, and a 2003 Lincoln LS. I like them all, but I have had the 69 since 1978 when my father died. I kept it and bought my mother a Maverick! She was much happier with that Maverick. I enjoy working on the two old ones and we show them alot in the summer. My wife Terry drives the 69 and I drive the 56. Both cars are always trophy winners.

I will try to get some photo's online. I like to hear from Lincoln lovers!

If you need help on how to post pics, let us know. It would be a shame not to see those rides.

BTW, welcome aboard. We love all car enthusiasts. I have found people that love their cars are usually pretty cool. See you around.

:W Robert......glad to see some more ppl join up. Hope you enjoy your stay, we are glad you logged in. Sit back, relax, and grab a :Beer (or two.......)

:W

Members online

Back