New Member from Oklahoma (1998 MarkVIII LSC)

Mark8Murder

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
New Guy from Oklahoma here, I've been wanting to build a 2nd Gen Mark for a while and just got my hands on a 1998 LSC, 104K miles, Black on Gray.

It's already had the air suspension removed and the strut system installed. Having custom spring's made for it as we speak to lower it another 1.5.

Future Plans:
-Black Wheels to finish the Black out effect along with doing something custom to the Headlights.

-Doing some power adding, not sure on the direction yet

Needs:
-Rear Neon's not working, worked when I got it last week. Stopped working today after a huge thunderstorm.....? I'm sure it's connected somehow.

Here's a few pics of her, a little dirty but not a bad canvas to start with. Looking forward to learning a lot from you guys, thanks in advance.

P.S. I will use the search feature before I ask dumb questions...promise :)

BlackLSC8.gif

BlackLSC92.gif

BlackLSC7.gif

BlackLSC1.jpg

Stereo Stuff:
BlackLSC2.jpg

BlackLSC9.jpg

BlackLSC3.jpg

WELCOME!!!!! NICE MARK!!!!! and don't worry, pm me your questions and I will ask, they are used it from me and I am used to "it" from them !

I'll buy your 10 spokes to help fund your mods!!!! No kidding, what cha want?

WELCOME!!!!! NICE MARK!!!!! and don't worry, pm me your questions and I will ask, they are used it from me and I am used to "it" from them !

I'll buy your 10 spokes to help fund your mods!!!! No kidding, what cha want?

Not sure what they're worth, feel free to PM me an offer. Have to hold onto them until I get the Blacks in though, but your #1 on the list ;)

if the neon is not working after a storm check the ground - mine was all corroded and it bombs out if there is any water at all.

nice car! my roommate went to school in Tulsa at Spartan down by Jenks, I've been down there a couple times but I'm planning on moving to Springfield, MO in the fall so I can go back to school, so you may see a 95 LSC running around town sometime!

nice car! my roommate went to school in Tulsa at Spartan down by Jenks, I've been down there a couple times but I'm planning on moving to Springfield, MO in the fall so I can go back to school, so you may see a 95 LSC running around town sometime!

Sounds good man, drop me a PM if you ever head this way!

Well Pepps you should start talking this guy into coming with you to the the LvC Beach Party ... Can't believe you didn't mention it in your post

Beach Party? What the.... Wher da partah at???

Welcome Aboard. Nice Car! Brent, you come from all the way up New Jersey way dont you?

Members online

Back