New member 05 LS V8

BJacks

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just got my new whip. Found her on Craig's list. 97,xxx miles owner wanted $3000 talked him down to $2400. It's charcoal beige with black leather. Owner sold it as is thought it had a computer issues. It was really 4 bad coils. I swapped them out, been rolling ever since. Haven't done anything to her yet. But gonna start with lights got 5000k fog lights on the way. Thinking about tint I kinda like it without. Happy in Indianapolis,IN

1397838067161.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAW! :) Welcome aboard.

LOL...When a buyer feels they got a good deal they say, "I talked him down to__________", when the seller is saying after the transaction, "Geesh...I was ready to give him another #300 off if he would only have asked". JK of course. Great find!

I was born in Indy...got relatives still there. They're located on the north side. My grandparents used to live off Arlington...I believe that is a major road that runs north/south if I recall.

Hey, that's my side of town. Don't see many LS rolling around hear and if you do there is a elderly couple driving. Just don't know why last owner put some skinny 225 tires on it. Don't have the look I want.

Members online

Back