New member (00 LS )

Smitty_2000LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Wassup guys? Name is Smitty. Been kinda looking for a place to hang around that loves the LS as much as i do. I stumbled upon this site through a link on ebay i believe it was. Been mad crazy over the LS' since i layed eyes on them. I bought mine in November 08 for my birthday. I have a 2000 LS Dark Charcoal Grey Metallic i believe is name of the color.

Upgrades and customs are as follows:

Wheels: I recently put a set of 18'' Stern ST-15 rims on it wrapped with Conti-Sport 225/45 ZR18 in the front and 255/40 ZR18 in the rear for a wider stance in the back.

Window Tint: I tinted the windows myself with 5% on the front doors, double 5% on the back doors, 20% on the back glass (for better visibility at night) and 35% down the windshield. Hard to see out and even harder to see in.

Lighting:
Exterior-replaced OEM bulbs with 5000K Super White for Low & High Beam as well as the fog lights. Thought the Super White would fit better than the Blue-ish lights. Also replaced the License plate lights with LED bulbs.
Interior-Replaced ALL interior bulbs with White LED bulbs (Map, Lighting, Glove Box, Floor Board, Driver / Passenger Step Courteousy Light, Trunk Light)

Also swapped the Front Side Markers for some smoked ones. Gave the car a more blended color than the OEM amber ones. Installed 2-10'' Kicker Subwoofers pushed by a 750 Alpine Amp. I have also bought a White Gauge kit to put in the car, just haven't had the time to install yet.

Thats it for me at the moment. Hope to talk to you guys quite a bit. Take care all.

Smitty1.jpg

Smitty2.jpg

Smitty3.jpg

Nice ls. I like those wheels. Welcome!

Members online

No members online now.
Back