New Mark VIII owner from Calgary, AB

81gnta

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Bought my 97 LSC off Ebay a couple months back and imported it. Hope to make some local Mark VIII contacts for new friendships, parts, etc. These are such cool cars :cool:

Talking about that. We had to have the Cable/internet/phone guy in today for a problem and as he came into our garage he said "I'm glad I got your service call today because I could see YOUR CAR here in the garage or sometimes in your driveway and I've been wondering WHAT KINDA CAR THIS IS FOR A LONG TIME". When I said it was a 1995 MARK V111 Lincoln. He said
"A 95 WOW!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Where in the world is OKOTOKS ?

Its 11 miles south of Calgary, Alberta. Okotoks is a native word for "rock" and we've got a huge one just outside of town in the middle of a field. The rock itself is actually the largest known glacial erratic in the world, weighs over 16,000 tons and is the size of a large house. Was carried there 18,000 years ago by glacial ice. Check it out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rock_(glacial_erratic)

Is it what we're famous for? Maybe if you are into rocks or geology... apart from that its just what the town is name after. That's way more than you asked for, but the day you don't learn something new is a wasted day. :D

Where in the world is OKOTOKS ?

Its 11 miles south of Calgary, Alberta. Okotoks is a native word for "rock" and we've got a huge one just outside of town in the middle of a field. The rock itself is actually the largest known glacial erratic in the world, weighs over 16,000 tons and is the size of a large house. Was carried there 18,000 years ago by glacial ice. Check it out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rock_(glacial_erratic)

Is it what we're famous for? Maybe if you are into rocks or geology... apart from that its just what the town is name after. That's way more than you asked for, but the day you don't learn something new is a wasted day.

Edmonton right here buddy!!!!! gosh im excited another albertan!! im a winnipeger at heart but just recently moved here in august 09' we have to meet up one day and cruise!

Members online

No members online now.
Back