New LS Owner

Garbone

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am Garbone.
I am new here, and to the LS. I picked up an '04 LS V8, with less than 30K miles on it, and I would like to make it nicer, and faster...looks like I came to the right place.
My very first question is, are the Eibach Pro Spring kits a DIY project?
My second question is, Is there a way to get, purchase, acquire a rear color matched liscense trim from anywhere other than the factory?

Welcome

Hay n00b!

AAWASSUP.JPG

Should have bought a Mark.

You should feel very welcome here, Frogman didnt even pic on you for not useing the search :D by the way that will help solve all your answers.

Yes the springs are a DIY you can even find a write up here.

Same as the plate suround, there is a wright up here for that as well.

Good luck and welcome.

2. Paint it yourself.
GrayGhost1 has a write up on his website www.lskoncepts.com on how to do it.

As for the springs.. I put a zipped file in one of these threads that contains everything you need.

I have been to LSK, and I find it to be a real good site. I may buy my stuff from them.
Thanks

Actually, My LS is in the "Redfire" color, which is one of the 3 colors that can be had in allot of the parts, pre painted.
Thanks!

Should have bought a Mark.

You should feel very welcome here, Frogman didnt even pic on you for not useing the search :D by the way that will help solve all your answers.

Yes the springs are a DIY you can even find a write up here.

Same as the plate suround, there is a wright up here for that as well.

Good luck and welcome.
I will remember to do my due dilegence in searching for my answers. I am not only a new Lincoln owner, but I am new to these forums, so I will have some learning to do.
When I change out my springs, I will document it with pic's, and post them, unless there is something on here already. If there is, please someone tell me where to go.....except for Frogman, I'm afraid of where his answer would take me...:)

Very nice, I will save that site to my fav's, now, if there is something like that for the spring change out, I would be in seventh heaven.
I will continue to search, not post!

Members online

No members online now.
Back