New LS member

LS Gets U Wet

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
what up everybody
im new to this board today, although ive been reading it for the past month.
i baught my lincoln LS about 3 weeks back.
its a 2000 sport i assume, since it has wood grain but not on the steering wheel.
I will be needing assistance on things that have to do with specifically the LS, since it has a 100,000 mile warranty on it.
You will be seeing updates of my LS, soon to be on 20's, new headlights, in dash 7" w/ navi, for a system it is currently getting 1 JL w7 w/ 1500 watts pushing it, all diamond audio components. Expected to hit 140db. I have many plans for it, and im excited to join the forums to help me out with technical issues. As far as intake, chip, exhaust, so on and so forth. Im a minitrucker at heart, trying out a car for the first time, so a lot of my ideas are straight out of the truck scene, so hopefully it will be different than any other LS. Thanks everyone :L

Welcome

Welcome aboard. An infusion of any type of other venue may be what is needed to keep things in the Lincoln world exciting.
:W :L

:Beer :W

lvc is a phenomenal site... you will find information on everything here.... Happy posting its addicting.. :Bang

welcome abaord. Glad to hear ya have the warranty. I believe the best way to tell if you have the sport model would be the absence of the chrome trim on the front and rear bumbers.

LS Gets U Wet said:
what up everybody
im new to this board today, although ive been reading it for the past month.
i baught my lincoln LS about 3 weeks back.
its a 2000 sport i assume, since it has wood grain but not on the steering wheel.
I will be needing assistance on things that have to do with specifically the LS, since it has a 100,000 mile warranty on it.
You will be seeing updates of my LS, soon to be on 20's, new headlights, in dash 7" w/ navi, for a system it is currently getting 1 JL w7 w/ 1500 watts pushing it, all diamond audio components. Expected to hit 140db. I have many plans for it, and im excited to join the forums to help me out with technical issues. As far as intake, chip, exhaust, so on and so forth. Im a minitrucker at heart, trying out a car for the first time, so a lot of my ideas are straight out of the truck scene, so hopefully it will be different than any other LS. Thanks everyone :L

LennDawg said:
Welcome...

Yes you are correct, the absence of the chrome strips=sport
and i am so glad about it, im sorry to anyone who has the chrome bumper strips, but they are horrible. Anyway, whats going on these days people :F

LS Gets U Wet said:
Yes you are correct, the absence of the chrome strips=sport
and i am so glad about it, im sorry to anyone who has the chrome bumper strips, but they are horrible. Anyway, whats going on these days people :F

Welcome my man! Soon you will be a LVC junky like most of us!

-Scott-

Welcom to LvC.. great site here >. Tons of information on here and just great place to get ideas and give ideas and just chit chat..lol.. and have fun

Motts said:
i like the chrome..

I like the chrome also. It looks good with the chrome on the rear surround and grill. But I think cars with out the chrome on the bumpers look better with everything painted, rear surround and grill.

thas one of the reasons i wont get the LSE body kit, because i like my chrome strip on my front bumper, sucks cause i really like the body kit but theres nuttin i can do i guess... pretty stupid rite? haha

LennDawg said:
yessir... cased closed... i win! :Beer
no way, the chrome strips are so dirty looking
yes chrome is cool, only when its on a fat lip of a 22 though
not going around bumpers :give

about 6 - 2 for chrome..lol

Well hate to be the other hater here..lol.. but i didn't really car for the chrome strips THAT much, buts it not like i wouldn't have bought the car if my car had em. Still think the overall shape and style of the car just looks good. with chrome trim or not..

jdsimons said:
Well hate to be the other hater here..lol.. but i didn't really car for the chrome strips THAT much, buts it not like i wouldn't have bought the car if my car had em. Still think the overall shape and style of the car just looks good. with chrome trim or not..

i have been seeing that blue/grey color on 03-ups and it looks good with chrome, but my LS is maroon, and every maroon LS i see has the chrome strips and those dirty chrome stocks yuck
however, i love the car either way

I like the chrome, I think it adds to the car a lot. However, I like the chrome on the 00-02 more than the newer models. But if you don't like it, that's your opinion and I respect that.

welcome

i don't like the chrome bumpers and i wanted SST and better wheels so i'm happy the sport model offers both :Beer

No-chrome guy here sorry I love chrome wheels but no chrome bumpers for me. To each his own, they say. So chalk me up to NO chrome. The chrome on LS is done tastefully but when you start adding more is when I think it gets crazy.

-Scott-

Members online

Back