New LS car club in Northern IL...

PatrickSimmons

Photographer
Reaction score
...and looking for members. I have noticed that there aren't any from my research (if there is please let me know). Your car doesn't have to be a show car nor does it have to be a speed king to join. From factory all the way to fully customized. I will be giving car audio hookups to members as well as rim and tire deals too. You also don't have to be from Illinois but at least in one of the surrounding areas and willing to come to meets and events.

We have to sites I have set up so far but working on a full site for is.

Become a friend for the Myspacers: http://www.myspace.com/flaw_ls
Become a group member on CarDomain at: http://groups.cardomain.com/groups/14445/pages/15251

If you are interested join up and/or contact me at flawlscarclub@gmail.com

Thanks for looking and if this is not appropriate please delete.

dammit, i just got rid of my LS, I got to NIU, and live in Lake Zurich. GRR

Lisle, Illinois here. 05 LS. No modified ride here, but hey, I think the stock is pretty damn nice. Lovin the LS

I'll be living in Glen Ellyn starting the first weekend of November, so I'm definitely down. :)

I'm really excited with the response so far. We'll be having our first meet within a month at a centralized sports bar or eatery. Open for ideas, I really want it to grow and be lots of fun as well as a way to learn and share experiences and ideas with like LS enthusiast.

Yeah - um - I dont know if the thought crossed your mind - but why do you have to set up whole different sites when you have the LS community right here already? Why not just help organize some LVC meets in the chicago area instead of trying to start a whole new group?

Right now it looks like you only registered here to promote your group.

That would make more sense. What i'l do is direct people from those other sites I created to here. I think that is more of a logical idea. Thanks. I didn't register here to promote honestly. I joined to find a club, learn more about my LS and to conversate with the like minds of you guys.

I hope I didn't come of wrong here and didn't want to step on any toes. Believe me, I run a forum elsewhere and hate spammers.

No - thats why I didnt delete the thread as spam. I figured your intentios were good. We have the people here, and organizing meets is always a good thing. Check out the Midwest Chapter Forum -

I checked out the Midwest thread and also joined the Midwest group but I seen mostly Mark VIII meets.

Maybe you could move this thread to the Midwest forum if that fits your structure better.

We generally dont have just one kind of car at a meet. Anyone is welcome. LS, MK8, Caddy, TC - whatever you got.

I'm down with that. I'll organise a meet for everyone here not just LS's exclusively in the Chicago area so we all can have a good time but I'm still going to continue with the LS car club too but I'll direct the members here instead of the other sites I had created.

all the meets are usually ANY linc/caddy just usually markviii's show up, at the beach party this year we actually had 1 LS, 1 conti, and 1 TC, and brents rental caddy, sure the rest were markviii's but were cool like that :rolleyes:
*edit* and i live near rockford and work in dekalb, so im usually cruzin around NIU

Whatever the deal is im in for a meet. Im in Chicago, always in the north burbs. And Quick im looking for some small stereo stuff. How can we work something out?

Our first meet has been set (weather permitting) for 11/17/2007.

This gives everyone a little time to get things in order and make plans. As I mentioned, this meet is dependant on the weather. This is a simple meet and greet but if the weather is nice we can cruise and get some group pictures.

I am still looking for ideas as to where we can have it. Hopefully it will be a nice day out but we'll see as time gets closer. If you have any ideas, shoot me an email at flawlscarclub@gmail.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back