New kid widda Blackwood inda house

straps

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was kicking around on the web lookin for some Lincoln love and stumbled in here. Hpoe to find some help and encouragement in pimpin out my Blackwood a little. Anyone out there have any interest in these or is this for" Mark"men only?

THis is for everyone! -- Although, I think your the only blackwood owner here... We have Mark LS & town car owners everywhere! Welcome - We could use a few lincoln truck people -- Of Course, We have plenty of Caddy people around too!

Joeychgo said:
THis is for everyone! -- Although, I think your the only blackwood owner here... We have Mark LS & town car owners everywhere! Welcome - We could use a few lincoln truck people -- Of Course, We have plenty of Caddy people around too!

welcome to the club :V

hintsclue said:
Welcome! I love Blackwoods! :Beer
me too i just spent the past half hour looking at them online but the closest one is 500 miles away bummer
Eric

ERIC1 said:
me too i just spent the past half hour looking at them online but the closest one is 500 miles away bummer
Eric

nutkick.gif

Blackwoods are awesome, I've only seen maybe 2 in real life... and it was probably the same car on two different occasions.

Katshot said:
Welcome aboard. So YOU'RE the guy that bought "the" Blackwood! ;)
Must be a SoFla thing but there are a bunch of these down here. I looked at and drove 8 different ones before I bought mine.

mespock said:
:W all are welcome here!!! :V

Enjoy the site :Beer
Not a hot rod yet. 300 HP and can't get out of its own way....yet. Some manifold and exhaust work and a NOS system ought to do something.

That's a sweet ride you got. Glad you're here and hope you stay a while.

Welcome Friend! Blackwoods are probably the most underrated, yet most beautiful luxury truck/suv out there. Stand proud that you have such a rare and beautiful machine! BTW, consider joining up with our Southeastern Chapter (it's FREE!) and we need to REPRESENT! I hope you find this site as enjoyable and helpful as the rest of us!

Randeaux said:
Welcome Friend! Blackwoods are probably the most underrated, yet most beautiful luxury truck/suv out there. Stand proud that you have such a rare and beautiful machine! BTW, consider joining up with our Southeastern Chapter (it's FREE!) and we need to REPRESENT! I hope you find this site as enjoyable and helpful as the rest of us!
A little more info.,please. What exactly do you do? Whats involved?

straps said:
A little more info.,please. What exactly do you do? Whats involved?
I'm sure some would argue that Randeaux doesn't do anything . . . ;) (not me, of course) But seriously, just go here to join: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=2840 This is just getting started, and I'm sure Joey could help you with any questions, but there is absolutely no obligation. Check out the local chapter forum section for more info. :)

:W to the LvC....I think you are so far the only one here with a Blackwood.....very nice ryde.....hope you enjoy your stay, and join the Gold and or the local chapter members.......congrats, and have fun! :Beer

Will post pix as soon as I figure out how AND I can get my bride to stop taking pix of the grandkids and give back the camera........

Members online

Back