New kid on the block

foolzgold

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally decided to say a few words, I came upon my 1st Mk8 in april 06 and picked up a wounded Mk8 last week. My question is this.............if my second car isn't running do I still qualify in the Club 16 or is there a club 8 1/2? What about a club 12? 8+4=12 ? On a serious note I have visited this site for hours on end reading the posts and articles. This is a 5 star site. I have done air shock replacement, fixed tach, thermostat, water pump, radiator r/r, carpet r/r, seafoam, EATC r/r, oil/trans,fluid change, window motor r/r, and many others repairs. This site has made most of these repairs a piece of cake. THANKS!!
My latest Mark will not start after hitting a curb and was in the process of being parted out. So my question is, if I am getting gas to the fuel rail but no spark from the coils, where should I troubleshoot? All fuses are good. The passenger front wheel took a good impact. Thanks in advance. Super site. Both of my babies are 94's my first has 177000 mi and the second has 98000. I averaged 25 mpg on my last highway run.

newmk8.jpg

Happy Mark8 Owner.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back