1. TGR

TGR New LVC Member

Well I have had many lincolns old and not so old,most recent Mark VIII's,Just pick up this little cream puff here in texas 71K 2004,LS,absolute pleasure to drive,so I be on here for awhile bought for extra car basic weekend driver,Hello To All linc1.jpg linc2.jpg lincoln.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Svets96

Svets96 Dedicated LVC Member

Welcome to LVC TGR.

You'll find a lot of helpful people and knowledge/info for your LS. It is truly getting to be a classic. LVC is a wonderful site and resource. I love it here.

Your LS is very beautiful. Love that color green! It definitely is a gem for sure. Take care of it.

If you would like to check out Lincoln and Continental Owners Club (LCOC) it is a club of Lincoln owners. Its $48.00 a yr. You get a magazine, there are fellow Lincoln owner car meets all over the country. Best of all you get Ford X-Plan Discount on any new Ford or Lincoln whether you buy or lease. Check it out: Home - Lincoln & Continental Owners Club

Happy and safe cruising.

-Svets