New here!!!!

305leoLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Kind of new to the site been a member since 2011 but never posted pics am still trying to figure it out :confused: Here are some pics of my LS when I first got it like 2 years ago.... :)

176.jpg

177.jpg

178.jpg

Definitely welcome aboard!!! Nice looking LS you have there. You are in a great forum. We razz each other hard but at the end of the day, we all care about keeping each other's LS on the road.

Thanks bro! I was looking at your LS the other day at the site and you have done an amassing job to your car I love it :)

Looks like the Florida weather has been kind to your LS. Looks practically brand new.

Welcome :)

Welcome to LVC!! Nice to have another member here in FL :)

Pinstripe has to go....

Thanks men! Love your car and the wheels.... The weather here is great a little hot but is good and am always on top of my LS cleaning it and waxing it.... but this is an old picture now it looks better :) by the way I have those same Range Rover HSE wheels in the garage in silver brand new :) just waiting for the custom spacers I will post pictures of the wheels this week

Thanks men we pretty close! Keep that good work on the LS

by the way I have those same Range Rover HSE wheels in the garage in silver brand new :) just waiting for the custom spacers I will post pictures of the wheels this week

Nice! We had one other guy I saw who bought some 5 spoke RR's but he ended up selling them. Where did you get the adapters from?

Nice! We had one other guy I saw who bought some 5 spoke RR's but he ended up selling them. Where did you get the adapters from?

Am getting them from Motorsport Tech I think is the same place you got yours from right?

Yup mine are from Motorsport-Tech. 19mm a piece making the wheels a 38et

Yea only Like 5 hrs away lol, Alright come on now post pics of what it look like now....

I keep telling my wife to get rid of here piece of crap suv and get an LS like me :D

What grille do you have on the Gen 1?

I have to clean it first to take new pictures LOL....

I see you 305......I see you.

That is going to look very good.

Yummy :)

You going to get some caps and OEM style lugs too?

I have the same no logo caps as you :D I still have to order on ebay the Range Rover lugs they about 60 dollars for the set of 20 and they look oem :)

Members online

Back