New HERE

PearlMark

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all I'm new here and my family just purchased a nice Pearl White Lincoln Mark VIII. Well the mirror in the head lights are fading and instead of just spending about $500 for new lights I was wondering if we can just get some from a J/Y. So will any light from a 93-98 work?

:W to :V if the year of your car is with in that year range they might.

Welcome.

No -- 1997-1998 had different lights then 1993-1996

Ebay is a good place for lights - and some members on here have spares sometimes.

:W to :V and are you talking bout the side mirrors or the headlight. heres a hint 93-96 gen 1 (they rule)
97-98 gen 2's (they sux)

yea its a 95, I personally love it. Thanks for the new info ill do some searching for them on ebay or at a J/Y

:W to the site I see you fell in love witht the Mark already sure doesn't take long!

You can find almost everything on eBay. Many members here have parts also!!

You will come to learn that the Mark VIII lights Suck!!!!

If you can find a nice place to mount them a nice set of fog lights will help!

:W to the LvC.....

You can check the j/y. ebay, or you can check www.car-parts.com , and ANY 93-96 will work, but make sure that you get the NON HID units so they match what you have......or upgrade to the HID's on both sides so you can actually see at night......
:Beer

LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!! dont worry budday! you wont be able to see even if you do get new ones! MUAHAHAHA! the best thing to do is to take em out (via three-five clips at the front of the car) and take a dremel to the lenses, wax em, and buy new mirrors ( if you would be willing to commit $ to that). you will still, NO MATTER WHAT, wind up driving at night with high beams. And even they are worse than quite a fiew regular beams on newer cars.

Members online

No members online now.
Back