New Here!

Not knocking the forum or anything there seems to be a lot of great people here but there seems to be a few people that do nothing but piss and moan about their LS. If you hate it that much get something else.

Not knocking the forum or anything there seems to be a lot of great people here but there seems to be a few people that do nothing but piss and moan about their LS. If you hate it that much get something else.

The new guy is laying the smack down. Welcome to the LVC Group.:)

Owning the LS is a love-hate relationship. Give it time...

And :W to :V :D

I've had my 05 LS for about a year & just recently stumbled upon this site, & I'm glad I did. I was looking for brake pad info & thanks to this forum, i've narrowed my selection. Thanks guys & gals. I'll post mor pics soon, I just installed my wheels a few weeks ago, let me know what you think.

IMAGE_013.jpg

I've had my 05 LS for about a year & just recently stumbled upon this site, & I'm glad I did. I was looking for brake pad info & thanks to this forum, i've narrowed my selection. Thanks guys & gals. I'll post mor pics soon, I just installed my wheels a few weeks ago, let me know what you think.

I dig the color. Nice.

Nice Color

I like the color!
What color interior do you have. I have a red LS, with the black interior. I havent seen another one like it.

I like the color!
What color interior do you have. I have a red LS, with the black interior. I havent seen another one like it.

I haven't seen too many red ones either. There's a green one sitting at a used lot in Great Bend, KS.

I like the color!
Thanks for the compliments, the interior is gray leather with the black trim, i'm thinking of going woodgrain, not sure though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back