New Here

damnwhitedevil

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey whats up everybody. Im sure you probally get these kinda questions all the time, so sorry. But I jus bought a 2000 Linclon LS. Im over in Iraq right now, lookin for any sites i could go to for somethings. Lookin for a grille, some wheels, and jus about anything else to make it look a little better. I dont know anything about lincolns. sad to say but was always into hondas. so any help would be a great help. thanks

How's it going? Usually we'd tell you to search for things, but since you're stationed in Iraq I'll cut you a break:) Or maybe it's the fact that you have a gun.
Cosmetics and Performance- The one and only LSKoncepts.com
Wheels- LSKoncepts and Ebaymotors, the Bolt Pattern is 5x108, if you're looking for 20 inch wheels, try and get a decent offset, like 45+.
Good luck.

Thank you sir for serving the US and helping us keep the freedoms we all take for granted.(I hate the news media) Ken at LSKoncepts.com is an great guy to work with

alright thanks for bein helpful. got a grille today. hopefully that will work out alright once i get back. still lookin for some wheels. yeah im wantin to get some 20s. still tryin to find a decent site with alot of them. but thanks for all your support and everything on the iraq thing. jus wish all of this was over. ive been over here since last dec. finally comin back this dec. anybody got anything they are wantin to sell let me know. thanks again for the help

20in Enkei Kapones define the LS bro. Anyone with these on their LS, could you post a pic for this guy?

Members online

No members online now.
Back