New here in Denver

4slinger

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I am an old car fan, mostly personal luxury types, and have owned a handful of old cars in the past 35 years or so. A 48 Dodge Club Coupe fully restored, 64 Thunderbird, 63 Thunderbird, 63 Old's Starfire, 74 Buick Electra 225. Not counting the one's in high school and in my twenty's, 67 and 68 Cougar and in 1976 I bought a 1970 Buick Riviera GS with buckets and full console, only wish I would have had more appreciation of what that car was. What can I say, youth and ignorance. Recently got the bug to get another old (classic car) to tinker with, remember liking the Lincoln Mark VII back in the 80's so that came to mind, fell in love with this car and found one. Very pleased to find this group

Mark VII 1.jpg

Mark VII front.jpg

Hi and welcome to LVC. There is a wealth of knowledge on here.

You'll like this site a lot. I really like your Mark VII, very clean and original. They are worth money, I have seen many come up in pristine condition.

Also I would like for you to check out LCOC (Lincoln and Continental Owners Club) It is a Lincoln owners group, it costs $48.00 a year you get a monthly subscription to their magazine along with many car shows and member events. They have shows in Colorado so check them out. The biggest bonus they give you is Ford X-Plan discount that you can use on any new Ford or Lincoln vehicle whether you buy or lease. The more popular the model the more money you save.

Happy Motoring!

Members online

Back