Reaction score
got the headlights put in today.

SSPX0420.jpg

SSPX0421.jpg

SSPX0422.jpg

SSPX0423.jpg

SSPX0424.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very happy with the results! i has to swap out the turn bulbs that came with them for some silver star bulbs bc there was still too much amber for my liking. oh btw...plan to be home when your headlights are delivered bc they put a signature required on the delivery..which is apparently required by paypal on orders over 200. i ended up leaving work early to get home and sign for them

Take some night pics. I like the look as well. I currently have mine cleared and don't like it anymore. Now you have to get a lse grille or mclaren and either get 06 lse bumper or get the 03-06 foglights to complete the front.

i'll try to get some night shots soon.
as far as the front end goes...i think i'm about done with it. i may paint the vertical bars to match but i actually like the grille itself. and i like the fogs too. i'd like to keep it as original looking as i can but still stand out from a bone stock LS

I think it looks sweet. The only thing better would be Gen II headlights, but at the current price they are just not worth it...

Did you paint PART of your grille and leave the rest chrome? KUDOS TO YOU BROTHER. I've never seen that before.

Thanks twin!! yeah i wanted to do something different. and once i had it done i really like the results :)
I have 8k HIDs for my low beams so that's as close as i'll get to gen2 lights for a while

Looks good. Really liking the stripe you did on the grille.

Looks real nice. Needs a black rear surround, a drop and some 20mm spacers.

Sorry to dig this up from the grave...but i figured it was better than starting a new one. The last picture is a Kenny brown Marauder sitting next to my car.

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

Looks very good...my only complaint is that I want more pics :)

how is that going? did you find someone to make the manifold for you?

I am waiting on the machine shop.. They are making flanges but they're taking FOREVER! I think I will call and chew a$$ again tonight.. Last week when I called, they gave me the speech about being too busy :blah: :blah: :blah:.. I have the intake ripped off mine at the moment..

Members online

No members online now.
Back