New Headlight Bulb

lilwheezy75

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I need some new headlights.. i currently have sylvania silverstars and there not everything i thought they would be. I want something bright with a blue tint to it.. what do you guys recomend for a 94 conti... bulb 9004?

are you wanting the blue tint for looks??? because the blue tinted bulbs actually are dimmer than the standard bulbs.

if your headlights are discolored (yellow), a good cleaning/polishing will do wonders for your vision.

yea thats wht i want.. something around 6500 or 7000 but i dont know what brands are good and what people have had experience with, thats why i asked.

StreetGlow Xenon Headlight Bulbs they cost about 15 dollars and are Bright with blue tint I replaced my silverstars with them and Love them :D

alright i checked out the Nokya... do i need to buy the wiring harness with the headlight.. and which one is there brightes 9004 model?

And does anyone have a picture of what the Streetglow headlights look like? i cant find anything

check Cardomain.com/shop the people who post reviews on them usually have pics, I tryed taking pics but they don't really do them any justice

Members online

Back