new guy

mustang82

LVC Member
Reaction score
I just bought a '97 mark viii lsc with 74k miles on it. I've already put 400 miles on it since last wed. I'm looking forward to taking it out when my wife and I want to go without our 5 and 7 year old kids. I plan on making it my daily driver even though it is in very nice condition. A little old lady had it who passed away recently. She got it in 2001 after it was a program car. Her son said she wouldn't get rid of it even though he tried to get her to trade it numerous times. He said that she loved the car and couldn't part with it and I know why now. I am looking for a couple ac vents i've posted on the parts forum, as they can't be bought from ford.

Congrats to the new car, keep it nice and clean, it sure is an awesome vehicle you got there.

nice find, the older folks are the ones to buy these cars from, they take the best care of them and keep em maintained, thats who I bought mine from as well. Keep up with the maintenance and it should run for a long time..as for those AC vents, just go to a local junk yard, call around to a few of them to see if they have any marks in the yard first, they are the same vents from 93-98, and ford used them in numerous other cars from that era, from mustangs, thunderbirds, cougars, explorers..etc..just make sure the color matches, I'm sure yours is either black, gray or tan..

Members online

Back