New Guy

Ten96

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey name's Dave,

I've been surfin the pages for a couple years now. I never ponied up Because at the time I really had nothing to offer and I don't ask for help unless I absolutely cannot find the answer or do it myself. I have a 2000 lincoln ls v 6 that I bought in 2002. I'm certain that the ls guys are not going to be surprised your shocked when I tell you have had my share problems with the car. Up until 5 months ago it's at for 3 years On the street from my house. I couldn't get a code to pop, it wouldn't run and a lincoln dealership down here who had done on my servicing pulled up stakes. I finally buckle down and got into it up to my neck replace ignition coil and pcv and it ran.... sort of. Following that, I completed the power steering pump because it was leaking, flushed the hydraulic fan because it wouldn't turn on or spin fast enough and cleaned up some vacuuming issues. It was still running ratty but little did I know, it was cycling through it emissions. It cleared it emissions 1 day in started running perfect. Happy guy right now....... always waiting for the shoe to drop!.

here are some pictures of my humble LS, Why because the LS is always good to look at. I hope this someday have it Ok to par with some of the beautiful vehicles I've seen on here.
Okay I'm done with the soap opera now

img20111226212657.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
img20111226184557.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Members online

No members online now.
Back