New Guy

i say goto seekonk, thats the dealership i go, good people, the tasca in cranston has very poor service

That is the dealer where my Sable was bought brand new in seekonk.

Plus I agree the one in Cranston does not really impress me, I had an issue with my power steering pump a few years back and they refused to fix it when they didn't bleed out the lines like a bunch of idiots.

That is the dealer where my Sable was bought brand new in seekonk.

Plus I agree the one in Cranston does not really impress me, I had an issue with my power steering pump a few years back and they refused to fix it when they didn't bleed out the lines like a bunch of idiots.

lol, cranston is a bunch of dumbass inexperienced people, they didnt bleed my brakes correctly, and they changed my oil when it was cold. plus they charged me for diagnostics for problems that i already knew about, seekonk made sure everything was done correctly, even without me asking them to check.

Is there a restriction on the warranty for the coils in terms of years or is it unlimited till i hit 100k

The [extended] coil warranty only applies to V8s.
It only applies to model years 2003, 2004, and 2005.
It only applies for 10 years from the original in-service date of the car.
It only applies for up to 100K miles.

The 2003 models also have an extended (to 100K miles or 10 years) warranty on the valve cover gaskets.

Well I went to check it out and its pretty nice.
The exterior is a nice brownish color, when the sun hits it you can see like goldish flakes in the paint. Some may not like it but I do cause its not a color you typically see on an LS.

The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it had that stupid silver trim on the dash board. Is that easy to swap for wood trim?

What year was it? Not sure about swaping wood trim but there some trim kit you can put over those. They have different colors from the ls wood trim color to carbon fiber and others.

Members online

No members online now.
Back