New guy...Sort of

mnmridg

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I've been lurking around for awhile now, I usually check this site every couple of days or so just to keep up with whats going on and see where Quik is with that AWESOME project. I've actually been "lurking" for a year or more, but joined in July when my wife and I finally purchased our LS. We have wanted one since 2000 and test drove them a number of times, but every time the stealerships would turn the deal sour, all around the Tidewater, VA area. We moved to middle TN area (north of Twangtown) a couple of years ago and I started thinking LS again after our Explorer's payment book was finally exausted. I got to talking to the local stealer and lucked into a decent salesman. That coupled with all the rebates Ford (Lincoln) was offering last summer, my companies X plan and a couple more grand the salesman got me and we are the proud owners of a fully loaded black on grey '06 LS. The stealership even went and got it for me as they did not have one!
Just wanted to take a moment, and now that I've got my password figured out I will post more, our at least reply when I have time (3 year old son and another due in a month and the nursury isn't done and .......wow is it after midnight?!?).
And before anyone says pic's...well, yeah. When I get that figured out, I will.
Sorry I missed the Dragon.

welcome to the forums, or should I say welcome again :)

Welcome. I'm from the Tidewater area as well. Portsmouth to be exact.

Welcome. I'm from the Tidewater area as well. Portsmouth to be exact.

Yeah, I was there for about 12 years. Lived in Suffolk, then VB, before finally buying a place in Chesapeake. Deep Creek to be exact. Miss alot about the area. Work transferred me to Tennessee. There was a whole lot more to do in Hampton Roads then there is out here. Pro's and Con's to everything...

:woowoo2: :woowoo2: I'm from Outer Banks, North Carolina. I shop in Norfolk all the time, its about an hour north, know a bunch of people in that area.

Welcome and keep an eye on the Tennesse members thread. I'm sure we'll be gearing up for another meet in the near future. It's a good break from the kids from time to time.

Members online

Back