New Guy Here

strapp

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a silver LS V8 with (navi. THX, backup sensors, pedals, etc) The car had 33,350 miles. I got it for $18,700. I also picked up the Ford ESP Premium that covers the car until 9/2010 and 75,000 miles for $2k and 0% financing on the warranty. Did I get a good deal in your opinion?

By the way, I'm a former owner of a 95 Lincoln Mark VIII. Some of you will know who I am by the pic below :)... I'm back.
hoodpaint4w.jpg

What year is it? Sounds like you got a good deal.

Where at in Chi-town did you pick it up?

theunclesam said:
What year is it? Sounds like you got a good deal.

Where at in Chi-town did you pick it up?

It is an 03. Picked it up at Napelton L/M in Park Ridge.

Congrats and welcome back.
Not a bad price on the 03 at all. I gave 17,300 for mine with everything minus NAV (I had 22k on the clock). Its only a few dollars difference a month anyway so enjoy your ride!

Archer28 said:
Congrats and welcome back.
Not a bad price on the 03 at all. I gave 17,300 for mine with everything minus NAV (I had 22k on the clock). Its only a few dollars difference a month anyway so enjoy your ride!

Thanks...If I was willing to travel a couple hundred miles out of chicago I could have got a better price. I saw a few out there.
Enjoy I will.

1wykdmk8 said:
Ok, now what the hell happened to the GTO???

:W to the LvC Steve.......:Beer

Traded her in... she'll be missed.

MonsterMark said:
I was gonna ask the same thing.

He must of wanted a faster car.:D

LOL... This car feels like it's going backwards compared to my Goat...but I've done my fair share of drag/road course racing over the past three and change years in the Goat and my WS6 T/A. Time to chill a little bit. I'll end up picking up a WS6 in a few years for summer/race only :D

For now, I'm enjoying the LS :)

Members online

Back