New Guy from CT

2Old4This

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Just bought an 03 LS V8 about a month ago. Had just short of 86k miles, now has almost 88k (70 mile a day round trip commute).
I admit I never had much interest in Lincolns, and was not in the market for an American car.
But my wife and 3 of her friends saw this thing and they all said "That is absolutely Brian's car" So it is.
I did some research on it, and these things turn out to be better than I expected! I really do like this car, and I expect to love it pretty soon.

I'm an old hand at forums like this one, but I'm not the best at searching so expect dumbass questions now and then.

I'm glad to be here and I expect to learn a lot.

Just bought an 03 LS V8 about a month ago. Had just short of 86k miles, now has almost 88k (70 mile a day round trip commute).
I admit I never had much interest in Lincolns, and was not in the market for an American car.
But my wife and 3 of her friends saw this thing and they all said "That is absolutely Brian's car" So it is.
I did some research on it, and these things turn out to be better than I expected! I really do like this car, and I expect to love it pretty soon.

I'm an old hand at forums like this one, but I'm not the best at searching so expect dumbass questions now and then.

The only dumb questions are the ones not asked.

The only dumbass question in life are the ones never asked.

Members online

Back