New guy form SC 2000 LS

Welcome Wagon Forum

1. JT66

JT66 LVC Member

Hello everyone, I am the proud owner of a 2000 Lincoln LS with the 3.9 V8. Needs a little tlc.

2. Svets96

Svets96 Dedicated LVC Member

Hi and Welcome to LVC! There are a lot of knowledgeable people here to help you out, when needed. You'll definitely get a lot of feed back
    for your LS. This site talks a lot about that model.

There are plenty of LS clubs. Don't know if you every looked into it. Especially on Facebook

Lincoln and Continental Owners Club or LCOC is another club for Lincoln enthusiasts. They have get togethers, monthly magazine, savings for placing ADs, parts, and Ford X-Plan discount on any new Ford or Lincoln buy or lease. The more popular the model the more savings. Some have saved up to $7K.

Wanted to pass this info on to you.

Happy cruising.
    -Svets

3. JT66

JT66 LVC Member

Svets96 thank you t hff atbwealth of info. I definitely will look into these.

• Like Like x 1
    • EchoOwen

EchoOwen New LVC Member

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

By the way, just in case anyone's interested. My cousin Tim has a few discount pet supplies online for sale. If anyone's interested, feel free to PM me.