New from Baton Rouge, La.

flyinlow12

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I purchased a 1993 mark viii from my aunt for only $1500. Its been sitting in the pasture for a couple of years. She parked it after she bought her an 06 LS. Im planning on restoring it...(maybe hot rod) just not sure yet.

Welcome

I purchased a 1993 mark viii from my aunt for only $1500. Its been sitting in the pasture for a couple of years. She parked it after she bought her an 06 LS. Im planning on restoring it...(maybe hot rod) just not sure yet.

Welcome Fly - keep sticking to these forums - there is a wealth of knowledge to be gained here - lots of members selling and exchanging parts and ideas - I'm a new 94 mark VIII owner as well - you just got to weed through the bs from time to time lol -
Use the search function to find a thread that pertains to your interests and chime in from time to time, someone will point you in a direction:Beer

Welcome to LvC! Your aunt has very good taste. I think you will love your mark viii. you came to the right place.

welcome to LVC, she definately has good taste. nice classy looking car, comfortable and powerful. take care of it and it'll last you a long time, check out the Lincoln high performance section under Mark VIII and you'll find a lot of threads about modifying a mark 8.

Welcome! Its a great site to hang around.

I am from the Hammond area in La. Which isn't too far from BR. I know where there are a few Marks just sitting and going to waste if you need parts.

Members online

No members online now.
Back