New Ford in the family

LS_Monk

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally got a truck for a winter beater. Still have the 2 Lincoln Ls`s. The scoop 1998 F150 XLT 2WD 150,000 km bought it lowered 3-5. Over the last month Put the stock springs, shackles and hangers in as well as 2" daystar coil spacers, 2" beltech blocks, Skyjacker Nitro shocks, 2003 FX4 wheels with 265/70/17 tires, Gentex auto dim compass mirror, flowmaster muffler and today I finished Taylor wires and E3 plugs. Tomorrow Torrie is hooking me up with a Tune. Here are some pics

1998 f150 lowered 3 5.jpg

1998 f150 2wd lift.jpg

1998 f150  2lift  2wd.jpg

1.jpg

4.JPG

2000 lincoln ls lse 19 avarus av3.jpg

does the truck got the 5.4 v8 or the 4.6?

I miss it. Its been off the road for a month now. The weather has been so cold and wet, lastnight it was -1 C. My daughter wants me to take it out before snow flies and drive her to school one day. So I may put it on for next week before it goes away till spring.

Yeah it had the stock ones in the first pic but I put different ones on when I jacked the truck up

Danm. You're beefing up that truck. Even getting a tune for it. Nice. That is one good looking ls.So you have a silver and a white lse? I havea white ls and want to get the lse bumper. It looks so nice.

Members online

No members online now.
Back