New fog lights! Pics posted!!!!!

Looks good man!! Car looks much better with stock wheels.

P. S. Where the hell you been??

Thanks a lot u guys.....and i have been around.....but have been busy....plus my LS Pissed me off.....poured some money into repairs....all 6 coils.....and its running bad again, like a coil is going out again.......and the shifts r hard.....only going into 3rd.....Does anyone of u guys know a cheap mechanic around here? or any of u guys wanna drive my car....tell me whats wrong? haha.... and i might put my 20"s back on....but gunna reshoot em in black w/a red pinstripe on the lip.... haha.

Might be the solenoid pack.

Have you done a tranny fluid flush??

With your issue, it could either be:

1) solenoid block

2) busted 3-4 shift spring in the valve body.

I had the same problem, and I bought a new valve body and solenoid block (and gasket kit) from 800700tran.com A couple hundred for parts, and a couple hundred for a shop to do it.

Looks great! Id like to know how you got those LED Strips wired. And could you post some pics of those aswell! I was wanting to do it on my LS but didnt know how they would look

i wouldn't go with the strips, I want to take the head lights apart and remove the amber lense and drill little hols alonf the bottom to install bright leds so it looks clean as can be. I would try something like that before the little stips that would have to go on the out side of the light.

i wouldn't go with the strips, I want to take the head lights apart and remove the amber lense and drill little hols alonf the bottom to install bright leds so it looks clean as can be. I would try something like that before the little stips that would have to go on the out side of the light.

Why is that though?

Man, I need to get on the boards more....I am sooo late. haha. But thanks for all the compliments....and yeah.....my strip was on the outside.....but, not on the headlight....it was under it....when they were off, u couldnt even tell they were there. If i had a gen 1...I would get clear lenses and do a white strip for my parking lights, and a amber strip for a turn signal....but...i got a gen 2....so yeah.....not gonna happen. haha

Members online

No members online now.
Back