New(er) Member, New(er) TC

xRellx

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! I've been around just reading posts for a while, but havent visited the TC section of LVC before. I was on the market for a Mark VIII or a Lexus SC400, and drove both of them Monday.. I must admit, they were fun, but the 1999 Silver Metallic TC sitting next to them was beggggging me to test drive her as well... Of course I caved and....... well she wasn't as peppy, and didnt handle near as well, but it gave me more confidence and just overall made me feel "good?".. Being 20 (I know, Im a youngin, but we're learnin) I got several looks, the strangest being from an officer.. Do any of you younger guys have any trouble with the police? Anyways, I suppose its obvious which on I took home. She has 74k mi on her, one owner (68yr old lady) and meticulous maintenance paperwork since new. I got her for $7254 OTD, and feel like I did really well. It was almost an impulse buy (even though I knew I was getting a car that day!) but one I dont think Ill regret. Well, thanks for reading my long post, and I look forward to learning a lot about the car. Speaking of which, I have a question.. Are the chrome Motegi RT5's worth the money? And would they look decent on the aforementioned car? Thanks again!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes from my fellow TC owners :Beer J/k. Anyways, Im considering keeping the stock wheels- how do you guys think they would look chromed? Later

sounds like you got a good deal man.
which series is it? executive, signature or cartier?
i personally like the stock wheels lincolns come with. I always liked the 98+ executive wheels for some reason.
ive been driving lincolns since i was 16.im 22 now. i used to drive my moms old 85 town car. when i was 19 i bought a black on black with a black carriage top and super dark tinted windows 90 town car. i used to get pulled over all the time at night. that car asked for it though. my air suspension had gone out and i was heading home at about 4 am from my girlfriends and i got pulled over a block from my house by a cop who wanted to check my trunk because he thought i might have dead bodies back there. ridiculous. drove it for about a year and traded it in as down payment on my 99. you can see pics of it in my photo garage thing. im thinking about getting these rims for my car sometime in the next few months.
20's
6c_1_sbl.jpg

post some pics of yours man.

my next car will be probably be an 04 or 05 town car. unless for some reason i end up driving home with the black 05 navi we have sitting on the lot.

As soon as I get back home Ill post a few pics.. Its the executive series, silver with light tan interior. I like those wheels, but Ive decided to put them off for a while.. I have a 9:00 apt. in the morning at a high end performance shop.. Getting an estimate on a few things (exhaust, pi heads, cams, chip, and intake) Needless to say, I'll be done splurging for a little while.. Ill keep everyone updated if theres any interest.

Got my exhaust done today.. Removed 2 cats, other 2 replaced with high flows, custom done 2.5" piping, dynomax mufflers, and 3" slant rolled tipped magnaflow stainless tips. Pictures coming tomorrow (I hope).

Me and my 95, or 96 Towncar have had some run-ins with the law, not the cars fault, but they always ask why Im driving a car like that! Mind your own business copper!

Still havent made it to the house yet, so no pics, sorry.. Ill snap some with the phone to tide ya'll over if anyone is interested

Members online

No members online now.
Back