New entertainment center

shill1234

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I mocked up all this and am waiting on my trim plates from a buddy at HiFibuys.Tell me what you guys think.Thats an 7 inch eclipse monitor,with a 1/2 din eclipse dvd player in the glove box.A temporary head unit till I can come up with some money for a new alpine.The air control unit harness exteded into the armrest.
lincolnice004.jpg

lincolnice002.jpg

Looks good, now all you need is a trim panel for the HVAC controls that are in the center console. :Beer

That looks really nice, like it's meant to be there, factory... Now I wish my 94 had the large opening like yours...

Nice. Model number of the monitor? Is it 7" ? Are you gonna fab a frame for it so it looks factory? Maybe a removeable one?

seanklsc said:
Nice. Model number of the monitor? Is it 7" ? Are you gonna fab a frame for it so it looks factory? Maybe a removeable one?
that in awsome, great choice going with eclipse. I will never buy anything but eclipse again, they are the best. do not go with alpine as you said tho, stick with eclipse. I had one of alpines top if the line models, and wanted a change so I bought an eclipse... all I did was change the head unit and wow is all I can say, so much better sound quality, subs hit harder and cleaner. STICK WITH ECLIPSE. but then again thats my 2 cents, its your car and your ears.

i;ve got an eclipse to, really like it, but it wasn't me who installed it and i can't find a manual on the net to tell me if it has av inputs in the rear so i can line in my xm radio - anyone know where i could find eclipse manuals? or what tool i would need to pull the head unit?

PLEASE write up a how-to article on this for the tech pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could probably help you if you could get the model # of it, should be somewhere on the face of it...

67Continental said:
i;ve got an eclipse to, really like it, but it wasn't me who installed it and i can't find a manual on the net to tell me if it has av inputs in the rear so i can line in my xm radio - anyone know where i could find eclipse manuals? or what tool i would need to pull the head unit?

Members online

No members online now.
Back