New England Meet

I'm interested... If y'all will still have me since I don't own a Mark anymore!!!

Just because you crossed over to the dark side :biggrin: :joke I think they will still have you.

I am definitely interested in a New England area meet. Let me know if I can help coordinate anything. I know a lot of people - I'll ask a buddy of mine if we could invade his place for a day/night. He has a large auto body / auto repair shop and I might be able to get a private police detail for nothing. Let me dig a little between now and Monday to see what, if anything, I can produce since I have never helped put something like this together.

Let me see if I can produce. I'll keep you posted.

Jim

Beantown - that would be great if you could help me set up. I'll send you a private message with my e-mail address and phone number so we can coordinate this. Where is your buddy's shop? To other NorthEast chapter members, does this sound good to you? Jamler - of course you can come, it IS Lincoln vs. Cadillac, I want to see some Caddys there.

brentalan said:
Beantown - that would be great if you could help me set up. I'll send you a private message with my e-mail address and phone number so we can coordinate this. Where is your buddy's shop? To other NorthEast chapter members, does this sound good to you? Jamler - of course you can come, it IS Lincoln vs. Cadillac, I want to see some Caddys there.

Yeah... I know its LVC, but we need to do some serious Caddy Recruiting to the site... I've seen maybe 2 or three posts since I've been here on the Caddy STS.
I'll need to get some Caddy dudes to cruise to Boston...

Alright... everyone's interested, but nothing's firmed up for a date and a location. I usually host a collective car club picnic every year at my house. This year's theme was Oktoberfest! I'd be more than happy to have fellow Lincoln and Cadillac owners for the event. I'm located just north of Northampton, MA... on the border of "the Berkshires" in Western Mass. Usually, there's a great enthusiastic tour of the twisties in the area following the picnic. I have a maintained grass lot adjacent to my house with parking for 50 cars.

I'm offering if the group is interested... Weekend of Oct 1st or 8th is fine with me.

Jamler3 said:
Yeah... I know its LVC, but we need to do some serious Caddy Recruiting to the site... I've seen maybe 2 or three posts since I've been here on the Caddy STS.
I'll need to get some Caddy dudes to cruise to Boston...

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy are you sure the Caddy will make it all the way to Boston, you should make arrangements with Brent, this way if the Caddy breaks down you'll have a Mark to help you out............lol, just kidding, btw its a nice looking car. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys.

Cubster said:
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy are you sure the Caddy will make it all the way to Boston, you should make arrangements with Brent, this way if the Caddy breaks down you'll have a Mark to help you out............lol, just kidding, btw its a nice looking car. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys.

Roger That Cubster... Hope you had a great summer!!!
See ya in the fall...

JC

I want the date to be October 1, no one has objected to that date, so I think it will be a go. I NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE IN NEW ENGLAND. mholhut, that sounds like a great idea. 00LS-SPORT had some ideas too, but mholhuts sounds like it would work the best. Do you guys have input? mholhut, can you private message me with some contact information? I am 100% serious about doing this and I want to get in touch with you and get this going.

hey its all good caddy or lincoln... the same guy that started caddy started lincoln about 10 years after selling the caddy name to GM he later sold the lincoln name to FORD... thats a little known fact... but anyway i am definitly up for a cruise night/ meet

Sorry guys, I'm gonna miss another meet. Me and about a dozen other cops volunteered to go down to Louisanna as back up for the local law enforcement that are having a hard time keeping everything under control. Maybe I'll get to a meet sometime. But,not at this time.

Well, we are now looking at October 8th. If you get back by then please join us. and THANK YOU for your work there!

Brent, I wish that i could make all the meets, maybe some day i will make a few of them, good luck on having a great meet. :Beer

yes have a great me i wish i could make it also but i cant brent but hope its great for you

brentalan said:
Ok, great! I've seen a lot of interest in the Mass. area, who else?

Brent, the way things go around here I'd suggest you put up a "sticky" thread so EVERYONE will see it, and hopefully sign up to come !!!!! Mholhut, ty for offering your place for the meet, do we have room for a cookout ?

Cubster said:
Brent, the way things go around here I'd suggest you put up a "sticky" thread so EVERYONE will see it, and hopefully sign up to come !!!!! Mholhut, ty for offering your place for the meet, do we have room for a cookout ?

If Mholhut has a grill I'll bring the steaks & potato salad, everyone can bring something, soda, chips ,condiments, hotdogs burgers if you don't like a nice steak and of course beer if you drink ( but not to much, you should NEVER drink & drive, cuz you might hit a bump & SPILL YOUR DRINK !!! )

Jimmy, whats this "potential" thing, if I made it to Jersey twice, you can surely make it to Ma.. C'on

the meet sounds like a lot of fun - i have a lot of family in mass, and i would drive down from montreal - but the 8th is out for me, it's Canadian thanksgiving :( But don't let that's stop you!

Members online

No members online now.
Back