New engine swap pixs

I mean like, will it make it too 300k like a factory mod motor can....

unless nitrous subtracts 200K...(lol)

he wont know for sure, because he might have had a pre-existing condition..

this is a typical case where nitrous "finds and exploits" ANY weakness in the overall combination... in this case matt said it might have been a bad injector.

I hope matt does get 300K+ out of a nitrous motor, that'd rock.

If you or I have a bad injector we get a miss, matt has a bad injector and he's missing "ring lands".

GO get em matt, dont be a stranger.

i dont think the warranty covers nitrous :)! Thats why I went wet kit, it doesn't seem to be that popular but you don't have to rely on the factory stuff, and the fuel is there when you need it, you dont have to get out of your car raise up the fuel pressure what have you or change the tune. There are pro's and con's with both setups of course, but I like the cost benefit of the wet kit better.

Engine looks beautiful! I see you have the C and L tube - Put that on my car to try it out and it made my car run terrible. First it through codes saying 02 was running rich, then running lean. Must have thrown my stock mafs out of wack.

You shouldn't be touching your fuel pressure until you get an actual understanding for how it affects the flow of your injectors...

unless nitrous subtracts 200K...(lol)

he wont know for sure, because he might have had a pre-existing condition..

this is a typical case where nitrous "finds and exploits" ANY weakness in the overall combination... in this case matt said it might have been a bad injector.

I hope matt does get 300K+ out of a nitrous motor, that'd rock.

If you or I have a bad injector we get a miss, matt has a bad injector and he's missing "ring lands".

GO get em matt, dont be a stranger.

Thanx Bro.
I'll never know,I only put about 1000 miles a year or less on my Mark.
I have a 70 Chevelle and a daily driver too.

Anyone ever use bigger injectors ?
Looks like I'm in the market for a set and thinking maybe
I should go bigger then the 24 lbs we use now.
Low or high imp. ?

Members online

Back