New Eibachs, Sport shocks, Brakes, etc installed

HDDave

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well my car hit 110,000 miles and really needed new shocks so I figure while I'm there I might as well replace the springs. As the title states, I ended up installing new Eibachs, Sport shocks, sway bar bushings (thanks to 02V8Sport!), and pads and rotors.

Of course I took a few pics :)

New70.jpg

New69.jpg

New76.jpg

New93.jpg

Thanks for the comments! I still think I want to repaint the calipers black and definitely install some exhaust tips... It's never finished, is it?

Pete (Pektel) - you want to do the exhaust tips for me??;)

Looks awesome...This is the first LS I have seen with the eyebrow's on, that I actually like...very nice

Looks awesome...This is the first LS I have seen with the eyebrow's on, that I actually like...very nice

+1, I have noticed that they look extra good on dark cars.

not for nothing that :q:q:q:q right there is tufffffff
yo is it me or with the eyelids it looks like a bmw 5 series???????????? i dunno but im really feeling that

Wow...looks Awesome! I was thinkin about eyelids for my car.....dunno yet. And one question.... Do your rims rub??? (20"z???) I want to lower mine, but not sure yet. Let me know bro. Thanx. All in all...... sweet LS yo! that ish rocks!!!! :headbang:

And one question.... Do your rims rub??? (20"z???) I want to lower mine, but not sure yet. Let me know bro...

I haven't had any rubbing - even with 5 people in the car. From what i hear though the Foose's have the best offset (42?) for not rubbing....

Members online

No members online now.
Back