NEW DYNO!!! Education does rule!!!

NickLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Sayin a big hello from Lubbock, Texas. I go to Texas Tech University!!! If you could have figured by now.. Anywho... BIG NEWS!!!

My department (Mechanical Engineering) got a grant and put in a full auto testing facility!! I'm talking about a sweet dyno, oscillator, and a bunch of other crap! THE ULTIMATE TEST FACILITY!!!

As soon as I get some "PERFORMANCE MODS TO TEST""" " *wink *wink *hint *hint.. I can run a bunch of test!!

YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWW!!

LBK_LS said:
Sayin a big hello from Lubbock, Texas. I go to Texas Tech University!!! If you could have figured by now.. Anywho... BIG NEWS!!!

My department (Mechanical Engineering) got a grant and put in a full auto testing facility!! I'm talking about a sweet dyno, oscillator, and a bunch of other crap! THE ULTIMATE TEST FACILITY!!!

As soon as I get some "PERFORMANCE MODS TO TEST""" " *wink *wink *hint *hint.. I can run a bunch of test!!

YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWW!!

How about your Dept. Have us come down and do a study by putting mods on our cars and then do the study on which mods are best. That would be a good use of University Money- Hey Harvard had the Bible translated into Klingon!!

Hmmm.. Good idea... I'll check into that... They're big thing is the "Future Truck" (basically making a vehicle gas to hybrid) project that they run everyyear... So I don't know when I'd have acouple of days to use the facility.. But since I'm "in" with the head of the dept. I'm sure I can get a day or two.

Members online

No members online now.
Back