new double din kit on lskoncepts

nortyhat

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
hey does anyone know if this kit is good for the eclipse avn6600 deck for my02 ls. they also give you the black paint for the 00-02 dash. because its supposed to be a 03 double din kit.

you should email ken with the dimensions of you deck. he'll be able to tell you if it fits. It's like shooting in the dark to see of someone has that exact unit and put it in this kit.

well i mentioned it to him what kind of deck i was trying to put in it so i dont know. why do you think its better for the audio place to built a custom made one or buy this one?

Are you talking about the factory nav bezel he offers from the 03 and up cars? I just used one of those in our 01.

Here is what a double din install looks like using that bezel...

DoubleDinIrfan.jpg

nortyhat said:
hey does anyone know if this kit is good for the eclipse avn6600 deck for my02 ls. they also give you the black paint for the 00-02 dash. because its supposed to be a 03 double din kit.

Here is my 6600 with the navi bezel
IMG_0843r.JPG

IMG_0843r.JPG

That would look a lot better than the hack-job Best Buy did when they installed my Pioneer AVIC-D2 (at least they knocked off $60 on the bill).

Is there anyway to go about getting a wood grain finish on the bezel????

hey nvmyls that is a clean install man! i have to paint mines black but, the eclipse looks great in there. thats what i have a 6600 too. so who cut it out for you?

Anyone know if this kit would fit in a 00' LS? I plan on taking it to a shop & getting installed, but I dont want to buy it & just have to return it.

Pioneer® (AVH-P6800DVD) 6-Disc DVD/CD Receiver w/ 7" Touch Panel Monitor

Fits 4" tall (double-DIN) dash opening found in a growing number of vehicles. Vibrant, 6.95" video screen, plus the fun and convenience of a 6-disc DVD/CD changer, all in one compact unit. Unprecedented access to entertainment, right at your fingertips. Includes remote.

MODEL: AVH-P6800DVD

nortyhat said:
hey nvmyls that is a clean install man! i have to paint mines black but, the eclipse looks great in there. thats what i have a 6600 too. so who cut it out for you?

I did it myself....I've pretty much done all the work on my car myself.

jrockcentral1 said:
That would look a lot better than the hack-job Best Buy did when they installed my Pioneer AVIC-D2 (at least they knocked off $60 on the bill).

Is there anyway to go about getting a wood grain finish on the bezel????

their is always a way lol you need to get the trim kit and cut it to fit the sides...

DSC00063.JPG

Yeah, I know. I was hoping for a shortcut I suppose, just have to get in contact with the guy I bought the kit from and do it myself- your's looks good Josh

Members online

Back