New Dimpled/Slotted Rotors

Flame3g

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Check these babys out going to put them on thurs When i get my tires for my 20's thats right i said 20'ssss. Will post more pics of calipers,rims, and rotors. when i put them all on The caliper are a must see added a little spice to them. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2261334/2. Please tell me what you think.:D

they are from rotorpros.com they are dimpled/slotted in custom black i love them had some on my camaro.

what did you pay for those? I was thinking of doing the exact same for mine.

Hey Black03, How do you manage with a 2" drop on your ride. I went with the Eibachs and I will scrape the bottom if I go to fast over any parking lot speed bump. Running 18's with 225-45 frt/245-40 rr. By the way I'm using the McClaren grill also.

i paid 200 shipped tied to put them on today but autozone gave me the wrong set of rear pads :mad:

I scrape on quite a few speed bumps and driveways. I try to avoid them but sometimes I can't.

Flame3g,

it sounds like a dumb question but that was $200.00 shipped for all 4? How did you pull that off.

ATLS said:
Flame3g,

it sounds like a dumb question but that was $200.00 shipped for all 4? How did you pull that off.

You can find those deals all over the place on the net.. even on ebay.. call the sellers up directly and you'll see most of the reputable ones have entire warehouses and outfits for selling them.. Quite a few people i know with LS's and numerous other cars buy from these guys all the time.. (And yeah most packages are all 4 rotors, or 4 rotors and front/back pads)

Infact, i know of 2 who resell those same ones back on ebay for $150 more and they sell quite fast :rolleyes:

yeah it was all four rotors shipped, u can vist there website at www.rotorpros.com
these are really good rotors not the cheap ones u can get on ebay most the companies on ebay don't have a website. it was for rotors not pads. they are dimpled/slotted with black hub they look real good and they are good quality.

Members online

No members online now.
Back