New Daily Specials at www.DetailedImage.com

Detailed Image

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Every day Detailed Image will offer a new daily special, where one item is randomly selected to go on sale. I will try and post the special here regularly but you can also subscribe to get a daily notification as well. Simply sign up here and you can receive our daily special. You can also sign up for our newsletter where we provide you with exclusive specials and other important information. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Greg @ Detailed Image

Today's Daily special (April 14, 2009) is Lake Country 4 Inch Yellow Cutting Pad.

LC-Yellow-4-M.png

Regular Price for 4" is $4.99. Today's price is $3.74!

I have one of these towels. After trying MANY different kinds, I still cherish this one as one of my favorite high end towels for buffing off waxes. I'd pick up a couple more, but I have like 30 buffing towels, and maybe 75 others for various specific tasks. I'm set for a bit.

The one I really want is the Supernatural Drying Towel a.k.a. the Jedi Blanket.

You getting this one, Greg?

I have one of these towels. After trying MANY different kinds, I still cherish this one as one of my favorite high end towels for buffing off waxes. I'd pick up a couple more, but I have like 30 buffing towels, and maybe 75 others for various specific tasks. I'm set for a bit.

The one I really want is the Supernatural Drying Towel a.k.a. the Jedi Blanket.

You getting this one, Greg?

Thank you for your continued support of Detailed Image, it's much appreciated. I absolutely love the reTHICKulous towel as well. It's one of the few towels I've ever seen that made me say WOW! I use it on my paint to remove sealants and waxes. I also use it around the house on my laptop screen, flat screen TV, cell phone and iPod. You can never be too careful with those surfaces so I really enjoy the safety that towel has.

As for the Supernatural Drying Towel I don't think we'll be carrying it in the near future. I will make an announcement though if we change our mind.

Greg @ Detailed Image

This is an awesome wheel cleaner and an awesome value. You can dilute this product down to 5:1 (water to cleaner) so it lasts forever. It is also safe to use on virtually all finishes so everyone can use this type of cleaner, unlike some stronger chemical cleaners.

Today's Daily special (April 28, 2009) is Chemical Guys Sticky Gel Citrus Wheel Cleaner.

CG-StickyWheelCleaner-16-M.png

Regular Price for 16 oz is $14.99. Today's price is $11.24!
Regular Price for 128 oz is $59.99. Today's price is $44.99!

Members online

No members online now.
Back