new Daily driver!!

fastmark1993

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Picked up a 94' super coupe manual couple weeks ago. 211k on body, 500(yes five hundred)km on motor. car has after market cams, ported heads and a crankshaft out of a 4.2l windstar. everything else is stock. I was told the previous owner to which whom i bought it off of rebuilt the motor then lost funds on the project. the fellow I bought it from(which happens to be the same guy I bought my mark from) bought the car 2 years ago for a spare motor. the car sat since then and then I acquired it.

the driver side valve cover leaks, as does the front crankshaft seal. everything else is SOLID. rear end is brand new with a new trac lock i was told, new transmission and clutch as well. she runs 11-13psi of boost. If i shift her hard into second itll eat the tires and chirp third. kicker is I only paid 1700 bucks! :D IMG_0684.jpgIMG_0685.jpgIMG_0686.jpgIMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

yes its a lot of fun, gonna get me in trouble pretty soon if I dont smarten up haha. such a pig on gas though. oh well got pay to play!

I raced a few people so far. I pulled on a 2011 genesis 3.8gt, 2002 acura rsx type s and a 1992 dodge shadow 2.5 turbo running 17lbs straight piped.(pretty much dead even, had him by a nose)

Members online

No members online now.
Back