New daily driver

MarkVIIIS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just bought this from my uncle 98 continental with 85k. Anyone have any tips on how to make these headlight look like new

Here's some pics

image-3557121578.jpg

image-538378868.jpg

image-2097163163.jpg

image-2141025665.jpg

Nice car! I tried the Meguiars kit from Wal Mart. It came with sand paper, plastic polish, and a buffing wheel for a drill. It was $20. It worked very well for me.

fine looking Lincoln, good scroe!
---
i take my headlights out, put my drill (or buffer) in the vise, and run the lights across the pad that way, plenty of Meguiars Plastix, seal/uv protect after

1500 and 2000 grit sandpaper, then polish with some PlastX. Always LOVED the instrument cluster on the Continentals, just beautiful!

Just bought this from my uncle 98 continental with 85k. Anyone have any tips on how to make these headlight look like new

a old trick is to use tooth paste especially if theres a haze on the lenses tooth paste and a paper towel in a swirling motion starting from the center working your way out

Nice Conti. I have been wanting to pick up one of that vintage for a while but it is hard to find a lower mile one that is clean around here.

Members online

No members online now.
Back