New Conti Owner >-)

newvenom

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Looks like I found the place for Lincoln enthusiasts. I just picked up a black 1999 Conti with 30% tinted windows and I love it. It's my first American car and I look forward to playing with the 4.6 in the future.

I do have one question though, some of my exterior emblems are in need of replacement. The Lincoln emblem on the front grill looks like it was bumped and has spidered and the Lincoln emblem on the trunk is missing one of the 4 red panes. Is the dealer the only place to go for this?

Thanks for any info you can give.

NewVenom
-1999 Lincoln Continental
-2003 Nissan 350Z

You can find them on ebay. The dealer is pretty much the place, though. One custom thing I did to my Crown Vic and Continental was to buy classic emblems from ebay (50's, 60's years mostely). They looked awesome...

ahh good question. Are there pegs behind the two emblems on a 95 Conti? I would like to eliminate them all together.

Conti parts

newvenom said:
Looks like I found the place for Lincoln enthusiasts. I just picked up a black 1999 Conti with 30% tinted windows and I love it. It's my first American car and I look forward to playing with the 4.6 in the future.

I do have one question though, some of my exterior emblems are in need of replacement. The Lincoln emblem on the front grill looks like it was bumped and has spidered and the Lincoln emblem on the trunk is missing one of the 4 red panes. Is the dealer the only place to go for this?

Thanks for any info you can give.

NewVenom
-1999 Lincoln Continental
-2003 Nissan 350Z

Have you ever thought about looking in the junk yards? Sometimes you can get a pretty good part for a whole lot less than the dealer. I agree, Ebay is good if you have the time to wait for the end date.
Welcome aboard

Ebay, yeah that's not a bad idea. There are some cool old badges (from the 50's) that just need a little bit of love.

newvenom said:
Ebay, yeah that's not a bad idea. There are some cool old badges (from the 50's) that just need a little bit of love.

If you put them on, please take pics of them on the car!! :Beer

Members online

Back