New Caddy Owner.

skaroger867

New LVC Member
Reaction score
well i just bought my first caddy a few days ago. it is technically my second car. i owe the guy $500 still (will pay him in april when i get paid) and i dont have insurance or tags (yea sux for me dont it?) but the car is mine and it is in my driveway as i speak. its a white 91 sedan deville v8 4.9. its a nice car. got it cheap too. traded a P.O.S car and $800 for it (well i gave him $300, thats why i still owe $500). drives great, many features. dont know if it was fully loaded when orginally bought or not? anyway can anyone give me a site where i can get rims for my cadillac (different rims) and stuff like that (for future references)?

S3010034.JPG

Welcome to LVC! There are tons of rims available - what kind of rims are you looking for?

Congrats on 1st time Caddy ownership!!!

I know exactly how ya feel. On Feb.18/05, I took ownership of my 1st Caddy, a 1987 Coupe DeVille. Another resource ya may want to check out is cadillacforums.com. They have a ton of information, especially if you go into the fwd DeVille/Fleetwood forum, lots of information & the members are willing to help with any questions you have.

Once again, congrats on the ride!!!

tomorrow i go to pay the 500 i owe on it. ive already bought me a key chain. the back left tire is going flat so im gonna put more air in it tomorrow repeat as necessary till nest week when i get paid and can fix that. still need insurance, but im one step closer to it. i cant really explain the kind of rims i want. i like the spoke hubcaps, but i do not want hubcaps. i dunno ill look online for something. i wanna put a nice system in the car, i know that much. oh yea, on estimate, what do you think the gas milage on this car would be? i must go for now but ill keep checking (i just got back from a week vacation in missouri).

S3010036.JPG

Welcome to the Cadillac Family Bro you will love your Deville man its a sweet ride the only way to travel is CADILLAC STYLE!!!!! ENJOY MAN :C

i had a 89 sedan deville, but i didnt get to now it to well because then i got a 95 towncar like a month later.Hope you like it!

Back To The Rims

skaroger867 said:
tomorrow i go to pay the 500 i owe on it. ive already bought me a key chain. the back left tire is going flat so im gonna put more air in it tomorrow repeat as necessary till nest week when i get paid and can fix that. still need insurance, but im one step closer to it. i cant really explain the kind of rims i want. i like the spoke hubcaps, but i do not want hubcaps. i dunno ill look online for something. i wanna put a nice system in the car, i know that much. oh yea, on estimate, what do you think the gas milage on this car would be? i must go for now but ill keep checking (i just got back from a week vacation in missouri).
I RECOMMEND LOOKING AROUND FOR OTHER GM RIMS THAT WILL FIT AND LOOK JUST AS GOOD AS ANY AFTERMARKET. I FOR INSTANCE HAD A 1993 SEDAN DE VILLE WITH A SET OF 16 INCH GRAND PRIX 5 STARS ON IT, THE WHEELS LOOKED GREAT AND DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A PONTIAC LOGO THEY JUST SAID "ABS", AND YOU CAN GET THEM PRETTY CHEAP ON EBAY, OR LOOK AROUND FOR USED ONES IN YOUR AREA, MOST WITH TIRES. I GOT MINE FOR $200 FOR THE SET AND THE GUY JUST GOT THE CAR USED WITH FOUR NEW TIRES FROM THE DEALER, BUT HE NEEDED A SET OF KONIGS HE GOT USED FOR $500 AND SMASHED INTO A CURB 3 DAYS LATER. SPENT $800 REPLACING SUBFRAME AND THEN BOUGHT ANOTHER SET OF NEW RIMS AND TIRES??? :C

Members online

No members online now.
Back