New but not new lol

Welcome Wagon Forum

1. Nukills

Nukills New LVC Member

Hello brethren. I have an 01 LS V8. I have been a member for some time just don't get on here much. I find a whole lot of useful advice and info on here. I am on my 4th LS in about seven years and not because they are not great cars. My 1st was an 01 V6 purchased needing a motor so I put one in then let my daughter used it for school which turned into basically her car. Then I bought another 00 V8 which needed fuel pump. So after my daughter wrecked the V6 I reluctantly let her take the V8 which eventually mysteriously crapped out.
    During ownership of my second one I purchased another for a great price which needed a few minor parts I was able to salvage from the wrecked V6. It was bought to resell which I did. Now I'm on my fourth which will remain in my custody and care. I do all the work myself and am looking forward to returning all the great support I have received from the great people here on LvsC. Thanks.

2. Svets96

Svets96 Dedicated LVC Member

Welcome back!! Good to hear your still on LVC.

Congrats on the newly purchased LS. I have a feeling this one will be with you for along time.

-Svets